Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Introduction

Hello all!  Please feel free to welcome me to the wonderful world of blogging.  For years now, I have been reading stories, jokes, news, and anything my friends decide to write about.  I felt a bit left out.  Why shouldn't I voice my thoughts and fun stories, I thought.  So here it goes.  Prepare yourself for a bumpy road that is the life of a 24 year old male living in New York.

You'll find that I like to make fun of people's mistakes, talk about hostile neighbors, post funny conversations with my roommates and friends, and just rant about anything I enjoy.  So please enjoy, comment, critique, and just feel free to offer your input on any subject.  Maybe I'll answer you in private, or maybe I'll make a post about it.  I might just ignore you completely because the idea is so ridiculously pointless.  So let's get this madness started and see where life takes us.

And away we go!

Don't forget to feed the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment